The Magical Properties of Hibiscus in Witchcraft
Updated: July 27, 2022
Hibiscus Flower is recognized as a love herb for its massive contribution to making efficient love potions that act as stimulants to sexuality and passion. Not only that but Hibiscus Flower is also regarded as an herb for women that heals various illnesses they suffer from especially the pain felt during menstrual cycles.
This magical herb stimulates the first and second chakras which resonate with its strength to release blockages in the spine and lower back as well as healing several reproductive conditions such as infertility and frigidity.
For ages, Hibiscus Flower has been used as a powerful remedy that cures pain within the womb area and helps in bringing back a healthy menstruation cycle. Hibiscus Flower also heals long-held emotional scars caused by sexual trauma.
With an energizing and vibrant color, Hibiscus Flower produces a very charming crimson shade when wet. It is usually crushed and used to dye clothes. Hibiscus Flower is also given as a classic statement of one’s romantic feelings towards others.
As a staple in a witch’s garden and pantry, Hibiscus Flower has been used to invite love, facilitate prophetic dreams, and other distinct purposes to enhance their well-being.
Hibiscus Flower is a very expressive herb that radiates positivity through its bright color and extraordinary features. It is a traditional symbol of love among friends, family, and other people. Hibiscus Flower appears as a gentle flower but bears fiery emotions of love and passion.
Hibiscus Flowers Correspondences
- Planet: Venus
- Sign: Scorpio
- Element: Water
- Energy: Feminine
- Deities: Aphrodite, Kalo
Magical Uses of Hibiscus Flowers
- Love: Hibiscus Flowers can be used in love spells and rituals or drank as a tea to attract new love or maintain the fidelity in your marriage.
- Prophetic Dreams: Sachets filled with Hibiscus Flowers can be used to facilitate prophetic dreams and retain the wisdom brought by these visions.
- Healing: For witches who seek healing for their spiritual and emotional planes, Hibiscus Flowers can be used as an herbal bath or prepared as a healing tea.
- Cleansing: To cleanse your mind and body from any negative blockages, Hibiscus Flower can be drunk as a tea or used as an agent to clean your house.
- Prevents Constipation: Hibiscus Flowers are thought to cure constipation and other digestive issues by keeping you hydrated.
- Stimulates Hair Growth: Herbalists believe that Hibiscus Flowers are rich in amino acids and vitamin C that improves the blood circulation under the scalp to facilitate healthy hair growth.
- Reduces Breakouts: Hibiscus Flowers are thought to cleanse the dirt from the skin which reduces acne breakouts.
- Evens Skin Tone: It is believed that Hibiscus Flowers have exfoliating effects that help speed up cell turnover that produces a more even-looking skin tone.
- Promotes Weight Loss: It is believed by herbalists that Hibiscus Flowers promote weight loss and eliminate abdominal fat.
Witchcraft & Hibiscus Flowers
Hibiscus Flowers are brimming with uses when it comes to pulling the love strings to start a new romance into your life. Carry a sachet filled with dried Hibiscus flowers to attract your soul mate.
Prepare a red tea by brewing Hibiscus flowers, add honey as a sweetener, and drink it along with your lover to intensify your passion for each other. Dress your spell candles with essential oils and roll them in Hibiscus petals to draw the right person to come into your life.
Witches love to dream, but the best thing about these dreams is that they contain angelic and prophetic messages made especially for them. Place a sachet of Hibiscus flower under your pillow or on your pillowcase to encourage vivid prophetic dreams.
Putting it next to your bed or nightstand will also benefit you with messages from the angelic realm. Remember to be specific in asking for guidance in achieving what you need.
From daily commutes and encounters with different people, it is inevitable for witches to be surrounded by negative energies. To defend themselves and their homes against illnesses, they can prepare a healing bath by sprinkling Hibiscus flowers on their bathwater.
A healing tea for the mind and body is typically drunk early in the morning or before going to sleep at nighttime. Wearing amulets coated with Hibiscus essential oils also defends you from sudden psychic attacks and curses that may bring sicknesses.
Witches find solace when their place is at its cleanest state as this also radiates in their personality and attitude.
Using Hibiscus as a way to trust nature to take its course in helping witches like you to achieve a deep cleaning, would need you to mix its flowers with essential oils and a generous amount of water. Put this solution in a spray bottle to clean your home appliances, or wash your magic tools or candles with.